Thursday, August 06, 2009

One More Reason To Love Brad Pitt....As If I Needed One


"I have love in my life, a soul mate--absolutely. When someone asked me why Angie and I don't get married, I replied, 'Maybe we'll get married when it's legal for everyone else.' I stand by that, although I took a lot of flak for saying it--hate mail from religious groups. I believe everyone should have the same rights. They say gay marriage ruins families and hurts kids. Well, I've had the privilege of seeing my gay friends being parents and watching their kids grow up in a loving environment."
Brad Pitt

4 comments:

  1. hes a good egg indeed and handsome one too! I heard he is also a major pot head...Gotta love Mr Pitt! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gorgeous, parenting and Angelina, and saying things like that. Gotta love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need more humans to make these comments!! I have more just can't form the words - -wishing freedom for a dear person in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be nice if GLBT allies who are straight (like BP) would form a group and promote a website for understanding.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......