Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Asshat Of The Week


"If I felt that’s what the Lord was calling me to do, I would do it. When I have sensed that the Lord is calling me to do something, I’ve said yes to it. But I will not seek a higher office if God is not calling me to do it. That’s really my standard. If I am called to serve in that realm I would serve, but if I am not called, I wouldn’t do it." -- Congresswoman Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, who says God already told her to run for Congress in 2006.

Oh the Republicans.

Sarah Palin.
Newt Gingrich.
Rick Santorum.
Bobby Jindal.

And now this fool.
Why not just fold up the tent and go home.

PS That's what god told me Michele Bachmann should do.

8 comments:

  1. God is actually saying, 'Oh, for pity's sake, shut up already!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who the hell does she think she is? Joan of Freakin Arc? [rolling eyes]

    ReplyDelete
  3. How convenient that Bachmann can claim God's support for her activities and no one can dispute nor confirm this!

    Now I'm not saying God DOESN'T tell people what to do, but I am saying that I get mighty suspicious when people are vocal about so-called instructions from God. Mighty suspicious indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha!

    Do you think God is only talking to the nutcases these days because he/she has a warped sense of humor?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't she the one that was proclaiming Sarah to be the second coming - hold on do they believe the second coming could be a woman?? Hey we should start that rumour and see what happens to the "guys".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Major sign of insanity: God micromanages their lives. Talk about delusions of grandeur!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually God told me that he was going to fry her

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you see on Keith where he said she was pro-choice?

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......