Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Me Thinks He Doth Protest Too Much




"Why did I go blond? I just felt like doing something different. You know, I think even with that, from what I hear, now I'm gay? I don't think there's a woman in the United States of America that would say I'm gay. So, you know, I don't hang around men, I don't live a private life, there's constantly people around me. You know, I did it because that was something that I felt like doing. At the moment it was like, 'Ohhh, I want to do something weird and different,' and that's what I did, I dyed my hair blond. You know, it wasn't an attention seeker. I actually was out of the country, I left the country after I did it, so I wasn't even over here once I did it. So it was just an experiment."
Washington Redskins running back Clinton Portis, who apparently thinks that dying your hair and goatee blond make you gay.

Um, Clinton, it's the whole having sex with men thing that would make you gay. If, ahem, you were gay.....not that there's anything wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything, but keep it civil .......