Thursday, August 13, 2009

King Of The Asshat Parade



There are rumblings that utter fool Rick Santorum wants to run for president in 2012. Not a good idea Rick, because, well, you've said some things, a lot of thing actually, that many people might find disturbing. and because of your asshattedness, your words just may come back to haunt you.

Here now, are some of Rick Santorum's greatest hits:

“I have no problem with homosexuality. I have a problem with homosexual acts.”

"Isn't that the ultimate homeland security, standing up and defending marriage?"
"The idea is that the state doesn't have rights to limit individuals' wants and passions. I disagree with that. I think we absolutely have rights because there are consequences to letting people live out whatever wants or passions they desire. "
"Watching President Obama apologize last week for America's arrogance - before a French audience that owes its freedom to the sacrifices of Americans - helped convince me that he has a deep-seated antipathy toward American values and traditions. "
“If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual (gay) sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything.”

2 comments:

  1. He is a huge piece of crap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:51 AM

    I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know
    ___________________
    victor
    Best place for your complete Internet marketing

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......