Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Didn't Say It


So, I got a rather large chuckle out of Lindsay Lohan's $100 million lawsuit against E-Trade yesterday. You remember, the one where she believes a milk-a-holic baby named Lindsay was based on her, because when you hear the name Lindsay you only think one thing. But funnier than Lindsay's lawsuit, is Lindsay's crazy mama and what she had to say:
"They're little babies doing this, mocking another child who's just trying to survive Hollywood, basically. I'm just basically glad I took a stand. I'm not going to let them do this to us anymore. Everyone knows Lindsay, like Cher or Madonna."
Lindsai.Is.A.Child?
Um, Mama? After a few arrests, and a few stints at rehab, and all those nights stumbling out of clubs drunk off your ass, not to mention the super-hip Lesbian affair, Lindsay is no longer a child.
Like you, she is simply childish.

Johnny Weir on Kate Gosselin, and her upcoming run on Dancing With The Stars:
"She was a terror. She was rude to everyone at this charity show, and showed up very late. She's not a film star. She's not a singer. And it's not really acceptable in those cases either, to be a nasty person."
Yes, ABC. If you're gonna call it Dancing With The STARS shouldn't they use stars?

Mariah Carey and her ample bosoms, on how much she wants to work with Woody Allen:
"I've never met him, but Bullets Over Broadway is one of my favorite movies ever. I can quote every word. I think it's amazing."
Big breasts, empty head.


Cynthia Nixon on Fight Back New York:
"I am a lifelong New Yorker but I don't have the rights that most of my friends and neighbors do. I'm engaged to the woman I love, but on December 2, the New York State Senate voted against my right to marry her. Last year prior to the vote, so many of us went up to Albany to speak with our state senators about why marriage equality is so important to us and to our families. They didn't get the message. They still think that it's okay to treat me and hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers like second-class citizens. I'm not okay with that. That's why I've decided to fight back. I'm supporting Fight Back New York so that we can finally show these anti-equality state senators that there are consequences to their actions - that they can lose their seats for voting against our rights. Fight Back New York is a smart, strategic political action committee, with the sole purpose of defeating senators who voted 'no' on equality...We've tried the carrot, now it's time for the stick. It's time for anyone who believes in equality to fight back."
Amen, sister!


Sean Holihan, President of the Virginia Young Democrats, on Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli's prejudice against gays.
"There are so many things wrong with this, so many reasons to be angry. You might be angry that while our Universities' budgets have been gutted, Ken Cuccinelli is now trying to meddle in their hiring and admission processes. Perhaps you are angry because you don't care who your college professor loves, you just want a good education. Or perhaps you're outraged because you don't think your sexual orientation should ever come into account when you're applying for admission to the College of William and Mary, UVA, or Virginia Tech. Whatever the reason, we are outraged with you. We are outraged by the decision to put personal prejudice ahead of good policy."

And here's William & Mary president Taylor Reveley stating his disobedience to Cuchinelli's edict that state schools should not protect LGBT employees from job discrimination:
"Let’s be clear that William & Mary neither discriminates against people nor tolerates discrimination on our campus. Those of us at W&M insist that members of our campus community be people of integrity who have both the capacity to meet their responsibilities to the university and the willingness to engage others with civility and respect.
We do not insist, however, that members of our community possess any other particular characteristics, whether denominated in race, religion, nationality, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other of the myriad personal characteristics that differentiate human beings. We certainly do not discriminate against people on such grounds, or tolerate discrimination against them. This is the way we live our lives together at William & Mary, because we believe this is the way we should live our lives together. This is not going to change."

And now, time for another Sarah Palin wingnut quote, when she compared herself to God for having notes on her palm:
"If what was good enough for God, scribbling on the palm of his hand, it's good enough for me, for us...In that passage he says, 'I wrote your name on the palm of my hand to remember you.' And I'm like okay, I'm in good company."

Sinead O'Connor, responding to the Ireland Catholic Church's request for local parishioners to repay the church for the massive settlements paid to the victims of pedophile priests:
"A true Christian is someone who, in any given situation, is supposed to ask themselves what would Jesus do, then try to do that. How an organisation which has acted, decade after decade, only to protect its business interests above the interests of children can feel it has the right to dictate to us what Christians should do is beyond belief. From the Pope on down, through the Vatican and therefore through the lower echelons, the whole organisation, in my belief, is utterly anti-Christian and evil, as proven by centuries of torture, bloodshed, burnings, terrorism, and coverings-up of 'the worst crime' known to man. And if Jesus Christ is to be seen in the vulnerable of this world, then all the church has done is crucify the man over and over and over again. If Christ was here, he would be burning down the Vatican. And I for one would be helping him."

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:24 AM

    I haven't really followed Johnny Weir but after his Kate-Bash, I think I'll start.

    I wish I knew who her fan base is. She needs to go far far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Johnny Weir!

    I am soooooo over Lindsay Lohen and her whole damn family. I hope she gets laughed out of court.

    I love Cynthia Nixon...She rules!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey Davenport? Lindsey Vonn? Lindsey Buckingham?

    I think they should all sue too! I mean, clearly the ads were about them too, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johnny is too much for me

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......