Friday, March 19, 2010

Sung To The Tune Of "Brother, Can You Spare A Dime?"

Once I had a foyer, painted red.
How it made my skin blush.
Once I had a foyer, painted red.
Brother, can you spare a brush?


I hated that red.
Hated it!
And so, I cajoled and tickled and nudged Carlos to the dark side, and now, it's in the midst of turning from God-Awful-Red to Fabulous-Midnight-Blue! And when we take an old secretary, and paint it lime green and red--yes, I said lime green and red--it's gonna be beyond fabulous!

8 comments:

  1. Have to admit those would not be my color choices. Glad you are having fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the red better. Seems to go with the floor, too.

    LIME GREEN, you say???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lime green and purple. But lime green and red? Hmm, will have to give that some thought...... idk. I liked the red, but also like the new blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Just wow.

    Good on you for having color cajones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:05 PM

    can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer the red, but it's your house, so you get to choose. I do want to see this after the painted secretary is in it and other decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the vision Bob. Go with it!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......