Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's Sunday. My Pets.

A Sunday Tuxedo raises his eyes toward Heaven and
prays to the cat gods that there will be fish for dinner.

And when he realizes it'll be a dish of dry stuff like everyday, he pouts.

And does his best Camille impression.

Or Tuxedo of the Jungle....or Bond Tuxedo Bond.

-----------------------------------------
This is TallulahBelle's best side,


and the look on her face when you catch her
doing something that is on the Do-Not-Do List.

--------------------------------------
MaxGoldberg of the Boca Raton Goldbergs,
doing his best Tony the Tiger impression,

before he runs from the idiot with the camera

and hides out under a rocking chair.

----------------------------------------------
And the PocketDog Ozzo, who, well, let's just say I was hoping for a life-sized dog when we found him, and now the little pisser has wormed his way into our hearts.
Lucky Bastard will always look like a puppy; a gay man's dream, to never grow old.

6 comments:

  1. They're so cute! How do you not overdose on cuteness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loves the pet pictures. The Labrador Girls wish they had some of those sun beams to bask in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart melts when I see those cute animals! Max Goldberg looks very mischiefvious

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your kitties! Oddly enough, we feed Sheeba dry crap, too.

    And okay...Ozzo is adorable, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures and story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are cute, I should post my pets

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......