Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Storyteller

This is odd, because when I first wanted to blog, I called the blog The Storyteller.

An omen, perhaps?



You Are the Storyteller


You have a way with words, and you love hearing yourself talk.
You are at your best when you have an audience, and you can carry on a conversation with anyone.
You are light hearted and fun - a natural entertainer. It's a side of you that you can't really turn off.
You thrive on attention (perhaps a little too much), and you love applause.
When you allow yourself to be serious, you can be a moving and articulate speaker.
Your words have power, and not just the power to make people laugh.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:16 PM

    I'm the philosopher. 3/4 of the description is correct but it gets the last part very wrong. I love contentious debate, and can be very passionate about things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is Storyteller and Innovator because I couldn't decide between two choices on one of the questions.

    Yes, Bob! Get that novel finished and get it published! I will buy one and want it autographed at one of your book signings!

    Go on now, do it! Don't make me come over there!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......