Sunday, March 22, 2009

Apple Pancakes And Lawn Jobs


Another Sunday in Smallville.

Or ChoreDay as it is known around our house. Lawns to be mowed; beds to be made; the vacuuming the cleaning the dusting the gardening the yardwork the bathroom the bed linens.

How does Carlos do it?

I jest.

But we do have some chores to catch up on today, and although the weather looks a little spring-like, it's cold--about 32 degrees--so we'll do some sunny side yard work, and some housework. Then we'll do some errands and hopefully catch a movie.

Not Knowing, however, because Beth ruined that for me.

And I already thanked her.

I mean I should know by now that a Nicholas Cage movie is an awful movie....except for Moonstruck, but that was Cher and all.

So, seriously, thank you Beth for ruining Knowing.

I owe ya one, girl.

I think now, we'll see Duplicity.

After the man in that picture makes his fabulous apple pancakes!

Y'all have a nice Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. So that is the backside of Carlos?
    Is he cold? You may need to warm him up a little Bob before all the work in the yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwww ... Carlos' back side is adorable. :)

    Now I'm hungry for pancakes made by someone named "Carlos". Or "Angel". Or "Juan". Or "Rodrigo". Or...

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can it be 32° in SC and 65° in Indiana??

    I need to remember that there is more than one Beth in the world, because I was like, "Huh? What did I do?" Twasn't me!

    Sounds like a busy day!

    Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your kitchen and what I've seen of your house. It's good to have someone make pancakes for your breakfast. :-) Hope it got warmer there.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......