Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Real Man


From Round-The-Way-Gay, and frequent ISBL contributor, Neal, comes the theory of the "Real" Man:

A real man is a woman's, or in my case, a man's, best friend.
He will never stand me up and never let me down.
He will reassure me when I feel insecure and comfort me after a bad day.
He will inspire me to do things I never thought I could do; to live without fear and forget regret.
He will enable me to express my deepest emotions and give in to my most intimate desires.
He will make sure I always feels as though I am the most attractive man in the room and will enable me to be the most confident, sexy, seductive, and invincible.

No wait... sorry... I'm thinking of wine.

Never mind.

3 comments:

  1. And I was so close to calling my huasband, of 24yrs, at work and tell him I love him, but the vodka in the kitchen is closer. Your funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that explains why I'm single. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:50 PM

    I love his artwork. His calendar was one of my all time favorites. This piece is great.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......