Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Racist Homophobe Asshat


Perez Hilton is being featured in the next edition of The Advocate. The article and interview were done before Perez when all faggoty on will.i.am. and made an even bigger fool out of himself, if that's possible. But, after the interview, writer Benoit Denizet-Lewis called to get a statement about the epithet hurling altercation and Perez, never one to shy away from showing his stupidity said this:

“I thought about calling him the n word,” he says over the phone a week after the incident, “but I thought the f word was even worse. I was so filled with hate at that moment because I was hated on so much, and I reacted in the worst way possible. Then I went on to make a bunch of other mistakes. I shouldn’t have made the video. I shouldn’t have released so many statements. But what’s come out of all of this is that I’ve learned so much about myself, and I’m in a much better place. I’m actually thankful that it happened."

I'm thankful, too, you asshat.
Now I have yet another reason to loathe your racist homphobic ass.

6 comments:

  1. Sadly, this clown's "fame" is a by-product of our warped, "celebrity"-infatuated culture . . . which certainly doesn't excuse his despicable behavior.

    "I’ve learned so much about myself, and I’m in a much better place. I’m actually thankful that it happened." - GAG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:26 PM

    Hey! Would you like to swap links with http://soitsgettingbetter.blogspot.com/ ?

    cos it's where I do my ranting!

    and, now and then, some international gay rights stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moron. I don't care for PH.

    I tagged you, btw. Sorry....

    ReplyDelete
  4. would someone beat him down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderfully horrendous picture that represents how fugly he really is inside and out!

    Good post and I agree with Marker.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......