Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In Shock


A guilty pleasure of mine if The Real Housewives of New York.

There. I said it.My name is Bob and I am an avid watcher of RHoNY.
Hi Bob!

I don't go gaga over the OB biatches because all they are is fake boobs, fake tans, fake hair, fake.
I don't go nuts for the gals from Hotlanta because they are just trash.
I don't get verklempt over the broads from Jersey because......well, I'll keep that secret because, let's face it, Caroline could have me taken out. And not to a nice dinner, if you get my meaning.

So, one can imagine my shock when I read that things aren't all rosy for my Big Apple Babes. It seems that not all of the ladies have signed on for the next season. Why the hold out?

Money, babies, money. it costs a lot to look fab and live fab and be fab in the Grand Apple, and the ladies are balking until the armored car rolls up and unloads the dough.

All the women have been asked back, but only newest housewife Kelly Bensimon, of Bethenny Stop! fame, has signed on to appear next season. Seriously, Kelly? She puts the Crazy Whipped Cream on the Big Apple Pie. Why her and not the others?

Well, the other girls want six-figure deals. They made a hair less than 10k an episode last year and are looking for the increase. You know, times are tough fore the rich and famous, the rich and crazy, the rich and bitchy.

Well, I say Pay up, Bravo! You already lost Runway. Don't make my RHoNY gals shop their show around town. Lifetime is a click away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything, but keep it civil .......