Thursday, July 16, 2009

Guilty Pleasure

Okay, I'll admit it. I love American Idol. I've been watching since year one. And Kelly is a particular favorite of mine because she won that first year when no one really knew what AI was or what it might do for you as a singer.
Then we suffered some lean years, or as I like to call them, the Ruben Studdard-Fantasia-Taylor Hicks Years. Sure, we had a Carrie Underwood along the way, but AI became known for the people that didn't win. Even this year, Adam Lambert, Mister Runner-Up, far outshone Kris Allen.
So, that said, I loved hearing Kelly on Letterman. I love her voice. I may even be the one who loved her last album, My December, while everyone else was blasting it. But, without further ado........Kelly Clarkson.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great song. Isn't odd that the background singers and some of the band are sitting? They must be exhausted. I loves me some Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was a fan of My Decemebr! But then again that shouldnt be a surprise since you and I apparently were seperated at birth.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......