Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Dumb and Dumberer


Sarah Palin has done her rambling about the "bloodsport" of politics in Alaska, and apparently believes that if she were president, this would not occur. We all know that the president, no matter what party, is never, ever attacked while in office. And how do we know this, Sarah?

Sarah Palin: "I think on a national level your department of law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out."

Dear god, woman, take a civics class!

Three things:
1: There is no "department of law."

2: And the Justice Department, which maybe is what you meant by law department, but it's hard to decipher stupid without the Sarah Palin code book, has no ability to dismiss cases they feel are meritless that are filed against the president in Federal Court. Only the judges can do that.

3: The Department of Justice does not operate out of the White House and is independent of the White House.

This has to be the dumbest human being ever elected to public office. She makes W look like a member of Mensa.

Info courtesy of The Daily Kos.

And Now, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Rachel!

5 comments:

  1. Rachel can rock a pair of waders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "She makes W look like a member of Mensa."

    Oh yes! You are so right!

    Rachel nailed it! And I like Mark McKinnon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me my Rachel! And Sarah Palin is quite fascinating to me, but I have this tiny fear in the back of my head that she's going to be installed as supreme overlordess after a right wing coup takes over America...I hope I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just heard about this tonight. Wow...I keep thinking I'll stop saying "wow" in regards to Palin, but it hasn't happened yet! Rachel cracked me up in her waders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She was suppose to go away! What happened!? I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop on her, so that we can be done with this.

    BTW, be alert folks. Palin is going to go from sea to shining sea, spreading her gospel of hate. She will fan the flames of polarization. It's her calling, because you know homegirl was anointed by her version of god to do so.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......