Thursday, July 16, 2009

Is It Just Me?

I miss the old Whitney Houston. The pre-Bobby, pre-drugs, pre-wack Whitney. And now all this talk of a new album and all these new photos. Well, there's something about those new photos that just didn't sit right with me. Here's old Whitney. Probably happy talented and drug-free Whitney.
 
And here's a new photo.... 
 
...but to me she's looking a little..... 
 
And then they release the new album cover art....
 
....and I'm reminded of someone else.
 
Is it just me, or did girl have some work done? Or it is just a case of PhotoShop gone wrong?

9 comments:

  1. It's unusual to see a publicity shot of Whitney not showing her pearly whites but yes there's something else too - her forhead/brow isn't right. Maybe too much botox?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure. I think she isnt wearing any makeup. She looks more like a jazz or blues singer than a pop diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care what she looks like, I just want my DIVA back. I've been a fan for years and it's been sad to see her waste such an amazing talent. Let's hope it's not too late. LUV YOUR BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After all the wear and tear from drugs and Bobby, she looks too smoothed out not to have had work done and photoshopping. I hope she can still sing without having that altered, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I like the Nancy Wilson cover

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it could be a couple of things, but most of all I think the hard living just plain aged her out. If you look at the two then and now pictures, what a difference! She as definelty matured, and not gracefully either. I did love her right up to Heartbreak Hotel, then she lost me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her long marriage to Bobby Brown is kinda what turned me against listening to her music. Now that she finally tossed that louse out on his ass, maybe I can respect her again (one can hope).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drug abuse changes your life and your appearance. What a shame, since she was one of the most naturually talented singers. Was.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......