Friday, February 03, 2012

Just For Giggles: Mittsy Puts The Moron In Mormon

Mittsy Romney:  "I like being able to fire people who provide services to me....If someone doesn't give me the good service I need, I want to say I am going to get somebody else to provide that service to me."

Mittsy Romney: "I should tell my story. I'm also unemployed."

Mittsy Romney: "Corporations are people, my friend."

Mittsy Romney: "I'm running for office, for Pete's sake. We can't have illegals."

Mitt Romney: "I saw my father march with Martin Luther King." This turned out to be a complete lie.

Mittsy Romney: "I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love."
Mittsy Romney: "Don't try and stop the foreclosure process. Let it run its course and hit the bottom."

And, more recently:

Mittsy Romney: "I'm in this race because I care about Americans. I'm not concerned about the very poor. We have a safety net there. If it needs repair, I'll fix it. I'm not concerned about the very rich, they're doing just fine. I'm concerned about the very heart of the America, the 90 percent, 95 percent of Americans who right now are struggling."

When pressed, which means someone told him he was putting his thousand dollar shoes into his mouth again, Mittsy added: "Well you had to finish the sentence...I said 'I'm not concerned about the very poor that have a safety net but if it has holes in it, I will repair them.' The challenge right now--we will hear from the Democrat party the plight of the poor. And there's no question it's not good being poor and we have a safety net to help those that are very poor. But my campaign is focused on middle-income Americans."

I don't care about the poor.
It's not good being poor.

Seriously, and he wants to run the country?

4 comments:

  1. "I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love."

    wth?! I'm sure I heard that on West Wing once...

    ReplyDelete
  2. By November, this guy's going to make ROSEANNE BARR look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fixing the holes in the net for the Poor sounds a bit Liberal to me! (The Moron has no idea what the problems even are.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am strating to see his point...

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......