Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Funnies


"During President Obama's speech, a congressman heckled him. This guy from South Carolina begins to heckle the guy, and I thought, OK, so now Gov. Mark Sanford is the second most embarrassing politician from South Carolina" --David Letterman

"Republican Congressman Joe Wilson apologized for calling President Obama a liar during his speech on health care. Obama accepted Wilson's apology, and then invited him to appear before a death panel." –Conan O'Brien

"When Wilson yelled 'you lie' at the president, I don't think he handled it very well. The president should go out and hone his material in some comedy clubs and deal with hecklers. Obama should have said, 'Hey buddy, do I come to your state and knock the wiener out of your governor's mistress?'" --Craig Ferguson






6 comments:

  1. Late night comedians would be bereft without politicians!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha these are funny. I don't own a TV so I have no clue what people are saying. Untill now.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one thing at least - this current carry on is great comedic fodder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Craig's comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love me some Craig!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:04 AM

    very funny....

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......