Friday, September 18, 2009

The People's Designer


It appears that Hottie McHot, aka Dan Vickery, was voted Fan Favorite on Design Star this year and will get an online show at HGTV.com. Dan got the most votes, which proves to me what I already knew, if they hadn't left the choice up the Vern "The Candle Man" Yip, Genevieve "Tragic Design" Gorder, and Candice "How Did I Get Stuck With These Two" Olson, Dan would be the winner.

And he's take his shirt off in celebration.

So, I'll be watching Dan on the interwebz and skipping Antonio on TV.

Just sayin'.

4 comments:

  1. DITTO!! I totally hear you on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he definitely has more unique ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so with you, especially the part about skipping Antonio's "Biker Design Hour."

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......