Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's Cool Because He's Got No Problem With "The Gays"

Rapper Warren G:
"I ain’t against gay people. I’m just against it being promoted to kids...I know people that’s gay. My wife’s got friends that are gay. I got family that’s gay. Cousins and shit. He cool as fuck. He cool as a motherfucker. He’s my homie. I just mean that on some of these TV shows, they got dudes kissing. And kids are watching that shit. We can’t have kids growing up with that...I know it happens, but let’s keep it behind the scenes. Ain’t nothin’ wrong with it if that’s what two dudes wanna do. Cool. But that’s not bring that out into the world, where the kids can see that. We don’t want all the kids doing that. ‘Cause that ain’t how we was originally put here to do. Like I said, I ain’t got no problem with the gays."
Oh Warren, you have all kinds of problems with "the gays." Just like all those folks, back in the day, 'bout fifty years ago or so, who had problems with black people. Those folks who made black people use different drinking fountains, sit in the balcony at the movies, and ride in the back of the bus.
Those kinds of problems lead a lot of ignorant white people into killing black people if they found out a black kid, like say, oh, Emmett Till, had looked at a white woman.
By your idiotic and ignorant statements you are saying it's okay to bash a gay man if you see him being affectionate with his partner; or beat up a lesbian if she doesn't give you the time of day. You're saying it's okay to be gay, as long as no one knows.
You're an idiot, and a hater.

4 comments:

  1. "I ain't against gay people" as long as they stay in the closet.

    It's all about the closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:52 AM

    Wow. This has so many things going on it was hard to keep track. What I love is how people think a kid seeing a gay couple kiss will turn that kid gay. If that were true, why am I gay? I saw plenty of straight people kissing when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is like many of my former students who asked why they needed to know history. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess it is better to hear rap lyrics talking about bitches and hos and violence than to see two men affectionate. I have no problem with stupid rappers, I just wish they would keep their comments to themselves.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......