Monday, September 07, 2009

I Never Thought It Possible, But.......


......how fitting that today, of all days, Labor Day, I have hit 1,000 posts.

Labor Day and I've had a thousand things to say, a thousand points of view, right or wrong, a thousand jokes, a thousand tales, a thousand bits of my soul I've poured out for you all to see, drops of my own blood spilled onto a keyboard for the world to endure, I mean, enjoy!

So, here's to Labor Day and 1,000 Posts.

I'm glad for those of you who follow and comment, and I'm glad you all have blogs for me to follow and comment upon. A special shout out to the Grande Dame of Dust Bunnies, and the reason I began to blog in the first place, David Dust.

You can thank him for giving me the idea that I could get my procrastinating ass in gear long enough to publish this thing daily, or you can curse him for the very same reasons. I, however, will give him a great Papi Hug and a mountain of Arby's Thanks for giving me the kick start I needed.

Thanks DD! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

And now, since it's Labor Day and Carlos and I do not have to Labor, the gays are headed to Charlotte.

That's the news from Smallville.

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Great accomplishment. I for one hit your post at least 4 times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put your feet up - oh, but not if you are driving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 1000!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:09 AM

    Well done! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:00 PM

    Congrats on your 1,000 post! What an achievement! I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow -- 1000 very impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Bob, wouldn't miss a post on your blog for the world. Looking forward to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Bob, that is quite the feat. Being stuck for words is most definately NOT your thing. I look forward to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've enjoyed them all! Keep up the good work and "carry on"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bob -

    Congrats on the 1000th post! You make me such a proud Blogger Mama.

    XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. keep it coming and congrats

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really do have important things to say and opinions that are just. I have enjoyed my association with you very much. Of course we all know Carlos as a real but fictional character we would all love to hear in his own words, what really went down.. and why it went down that way.lol. You have made him charismatic and totally charming and fetching and we love him through your very devoted love to him.
    Blogging successfully requires committment and consistency. You gotta be there. You, like your mentress David, have given a great example of that. When we come on, we know we are going to find you.That's a greaet secret.
    Love you-
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......