Tuesday, September 29, 2009

But Who's Gonna Read It To Her?


Sarah Palin, the Quitter From Up North, has apparently, ahem, coughcough, written a book, albeit with the help of what they're calling a collaborator. Which, I think, is Palin-speak for "she wrote while I stuck needles in my John McCain voodoo doll and cried about how mean people are to me."

For this she quit being governor? This was her "higher purpose," her "calling"?

And to top it off, she's calling the, ahem coughcough, book, Going Rogue: An American Life. Going. Rogue. Didn't ex-Governor Wink-Wink stomp her feet at the liberal media for coining that phrase when she reportedly went off on the McCain campaign? Didn't she say she never "went rogue"?

Further proof that, unless you're a wingnut who lets the likes of Glenn Beck and Rush Limbuagh do your thinking for you, that Sarah Palin says one thing and then does the exact opposite.

Sarah Palin. Governor Quitter. Vice President Failure. And now she writes.

i didn't even know she could read.

10 comments:

  1. Will it come with pop-ups and a crayon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't quite believe that is the title. I'm suer someone is playing a joke on us. But I did see it in an AP report so I'm thinking it is the title and I'm kind of stunned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:45 AM

    I'm so tired of her. Can't she just please go away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard it will actually be a connect the (red) dots book of pictures. I think the pictures/diagrams are suppose to represent Republican platform views and solutions to all our current crises. But as I understand it, none of the pictures make any sense, once you connect the dots. They are still very unclear. Maybe that's intentional. It always is with her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will keep Tina Fey busy winning more Emmys.

    I hope she runs... it will make 2012 very entertaining

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok "someone" told me they think the GOP picked Sarah to set up the election for failure. That they wanted NOTHING to do with the fiscal failure - just asking.

    Our Canadian politics are so messed up but yours are way more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. W is coming out with a book, too, isn't he? Seems I heard quotes from it about how he said the Frozen Quitter wasn't prepared to be VP. Pot = Kettle

    If that's true about choosing her for failure, they almost blew it since it was close. I wouldn't put anything past any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great entry title!

    I about cracked up when I saw the title of "her" book. All I could think of was Tina Fey as Palin and McCain on the QVC skit on SNL, with Fey breaking away and saying "Okay, I'm goin' rogue here!" and holding up a T-shirt that says "Palin 2012." Goin' rogue! I think I'm going to start using that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wish for one of her daughter to but a pillow over her head when she is sound sleep, and to not let go until she stop kicking. Sorry for the strong sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......