Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hot, Compassionate, Smart...And Did I Mention Hot?

"I haven’t even gotten that far (thinking about settling down). But yeah, I want a wife, I want kids. The whole thing. But I’m also not even concerned with marrying somebody until it’s legal for everybody to get married. And what I mean by that is the whole Prop 8 thing. I find it really offensive. I just find it really problematic when you start throwing people’s rights away. Until we get our gay brothers and sisters back into a realm of consciousness that everyone else is in, it’s just not right. A woman who’s getting married — it’s probably going to be a gay man who made her dress, and a gay man who’s doing her hair and makeup, but he can’t get married. How messed up is that?"--Mehcad Brooks

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:56 AM

    It's always so refreshing to see a person in the spotlight speaking out in our favor. I love reading stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did he say something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Sam! He really is hot!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......