Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Archbishop Timothy Dolan Is Still A Moron


"If you have been gay your whole life and feel that that’s the way God made you, God bless you. But I would still say that that doesn’t mean you should act on that.

I would happen to say, for instance, that God made me with a pretty short temper. Now, I still think God loves me, but I can’t act on that.

I would think that God made me with a particular soft spot in my heart for a martini. Now, I’d better be careful about that."--Archbishop Timothy Dolan, comparing homosexuality to having a bad temper and to, of all things, alcoholism.

But, Timmy, you forgot one thing: God made you stupid, and you act on that.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:56 AM

    Stuff like this gets SO OLD. Some days I can handle it. Some days it drains all my energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:30 AM

    I love that "God made you stupid" comment. Fucking priceless.

    The Catholic church hierarchy is an interesting thing. It's as political as all hell and you don't get to be an archbishop, let along a Monsignor if you're not an asshole.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......