Sunday, September 06, 2009

Sarah's Always Good For A Laugh


"In 2012, the Republicans are now talking about the presidential ticket, Dick Cheney and running as vice president Sarah Palin. Talk about your dream ticket. Oh buddy, the comedy recession is over. I mean, come on, talk about your shotgun marriage." --David Letterman
_______________________

"There was an article in Vanity Fair that says Sarah Palin -- listen to this, this borders on the creepy -- that what she was trying to do … was adopt her daughter Bristol's baby. … Oh yeah, like I'm going to make a joke about this. None of my business. Whatever you want. Live and let live, that's my motto." --David Letterman
_______________________

"But this article is quite an expose. The article claims that Sarah Palin really couldn't see Russia from her house. The article also says that Sarah Palin was not much of a hunter. And I was thinking, I don't know, she killed John McCain's chances." --David Letterman

3 comments:

  1. She should have known better than to pick a fight with Letterman! Funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this in the monologue the other night when it aired. I love Dave!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......