Friday, September 18, 2009

Next Time Don't Read The Fine Print


Poor Johnny.

I think rather than making his homage to Tippi Hedren's wardrobe in Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds, or tossing it aside--and missing the trash can--in favor of that oft-used 'Steam Iron Mishap' lie, or doing the crossword puzzle, Johnny should have read his horoscope, because it would have told him he was going home. Then he could have scrounged through the rest of the newspaper for the Help Wanted ads, 'cuz girlz gonna need 'em.

Buh-bye Johnny.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:32 PM

    Yes, it was time for Johnny to go. For a moment, when he started on the crossword puzzle, I thought he was going to have an idea to do an entire dress from that inspiration. But I was wrong. He went home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that he has lots of self esteem issues that he needs to deal before going to a reality show like Project Runway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good riddance! How does this whining little creep have any customers at all?

    Next time we're in WeHo, I'm pushing him in the street if I see him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was tired of him from the first episode when he cried! Bu-bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad to see him gone.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......