Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Asshat Of The Week


Kate Gosselin was a guest co-host on The View this week, and it caused me to wonder about a couple of things:

[1] what does one have to do to be a guest host on that show? and

[B] How can I get there?

Then, as I watched, I grew more and more annoyed at Kate Birthed Eight. I grew annoyed every time she called herself a single mother, because I don't think of her as a single mother for a variety of reasons.

First, while she is a mother who is single, she is not raising those children alone. She has a husband who apparently watches the kids 50% of the time, so if anything, she is half a single mother, or a single mother at half time but that sounds too much like a sports thingy.

Second, I don't know too many single mothers, who are raising their children on their own without the help of ex-spouses and babysitters, who can slip into a designer dress and dash off to do The View. Those women are too busy working two jobs to feed their children.

Third, she continues to mutter about "my children." They aren't your children, Kate. They are Jon's children, too. Every time you open your yap and say "my children" you are denying the very existence of their father, which is not being a good parent at all. Is he an ass? i couldn't care less. Did he cheat on you? Not my business. but he is the father of your children so quit using your passive-aggressive word games to minimize his influence.

If you want to be a good parent, Kate, get your ass off TV and do it. Lots of women do, and they don't bitch and moan in their trendy [read: ugly] haircut and designer outfits.

You truly make me sick.

9 comments:

  1. tell me how you really feel! I hate her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:22 AM

    I can't stand her!! I gotta admit, I lost some respect for "The View" for having her be a host.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. I cannot stand that bitch! Greg and I used to love to watch that show. I'd spend 30 minutes cussing her out for the way she mistreated Jon, and shouting at Jon to come live with us where we could give him the love he deserved (hehehe).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh OH I know how you can get on the View - sleep on your hair weirdly - isn't that how Kate got on?? Just asking??

    Ever since the "breakup" all I wanted was for both of them to slip back into private life (PLEASE) and just do the best they can for the children. Oh and I know of many "single" moms that want to strangle her - one being my new SIL - she truly did single - dad was AWOL for five years - now that he is sober he is sort of around - but they now have my brother - ackkk gotta stop now!!

    OK my word verification was conmo - is that another term for con-mother - AKA Kate???

    ReplyDelete
  5. It should be illegal to have children on reality TV shows. That would take care of Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I H8 K8.

    The world would be a better place if TLC cancelled their "show" -- really, it's NOT entertainment -- and every bored grocery shopper stopped buying the tabloids that continue to keep the Gosselins in the public eye.

    I'm sick of all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunately, I am familiar with such behavior. "My" children, indeed. No immaculate conception there, asshat. >:]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never watched that show and wouldn't have known about them if one of my friends hadn't told me about it. She and I talked about her being on The View and thought it was ridiculous. Who is she anyway? Good grief! They need to quit giving them attention because it gives them an overly-inflated opinion of themselves.

    I agree with FP about how it should be illegal to have children on reality shows.

    Thank you for this, Bob! While we're discussing The View, Taylor Swift should have showed some gratitude to Beyonce when they asked her about the Kanye experience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so agree with your post. Kate Gosseling should be vanished from Hollywood into a single mother s house with eight with no money so she can learn something more than opening her mouth and spit crap

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......