Tuesday, May 05, 2009

An Oh-No-She-Din't Moment


Oprah seriously needs a reality check.

Seriously, girl, step away from the snack table and join us here on Planet Earth.

On April 22, 2009, Mutual of Omaha filed a complaint against HRH, or so she would like to be known, Oprah Winfrey, claiming her production company wrongfully told them to halt an advertising campaign using the term "aha moment."

Mutual of Omaha says Winfrey, who uses that phrase as much as she uses butter, on her show and in O magazine, has not registered the expression as a trademark.

A Harpo flunkie, a servant to the Queen, said, "We hope to reach an amicable resolution on this issue" or Off With Their Heads!

So, let me get this gay. Oprah thinks because she says something, once, twice three billion times, it's her phrase and no one else should allowed to use it? Why don't you trademark cake Oprah and then have yourself an effin' party.

Dumbass.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!! You make things so freaking funny. But really? The freaking nerve of this biotch!!!! If that's the case, maybe I could sue people for saying "Whatever" since I say it so freaking much!

    I love your "Let me this gay" instead of "straight". LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so far removed from reality she likely doesn't even know about this. Its probably some lawyer of hers, trying to get a bonus this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am laughing my ass off at you Bob! I can't stand Oprah. I won't start. I'm just surprised we aren't worshipping her yet. She is sooooooooo yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......