Friday, May 15, 2009

Go Here. Now.


I'd like to ask a favor.

I'd like y'all to go HERE. It's the website of New Jersey Senator Paul A. Sarlo. On the page, he has a poll question, it's on the right side, yeah, right there, about halfway down. He wants your opinion of same-sex marriage, or as I like to call it, marriage equality.

I ask that you vote in his poll; I ask that you vote Yes, obviously.

I ask because NOM--the National Organization For Marriage--is urging it's Flying Monkeys, I mean, members, to vote No No No.

Well, that is just plain wrong.

So, take a second and click on the link and vote your opinion of marriage equality.

New Jersey could be lucky Number Seven.

8 comments:

  1. Did it. Will do it a few times if the computer lets me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done. However, how lame he would put this issue on a platform that can be so easily manipulated by a group on one of the sides of the issue. Sarlo, grow some balls and make you choice based on what you think is right, and deal with the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......