Thursday, May 21, 2009

Make Me A Supermodel....WTF?



I'm not doing a recap, but I did stay up to watch this after American idol, so I was in a reality show mood.

Salami has won 5 of 11 photo shoots. That's pretty good. But they tell her she needs to work on her catwalk, and, according to her own admissions, she has a jiggly ass.

But Sandhurst. They tell him he takes awful pictures. He has no intensity in his eyes. He's too tall for catwalk. His legs are too big--he's a dancer. And his ass is too big; watching him squeeze that butt into those pants he wore last night made me tired. Someone needed Crisco and a pair of spatulas to get the job done. They said he had the body of a model, but the face of an accountant.

So..................................................
They booted Salami. is it Salami? Salome? Salame? So Lame?
And they kept Sandhurst. Now he is eye-candy, but.......

1 comment:

  1. It was surprising to me, too. I thought Brandon was going home.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......