Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Fake Boobs and Nudie Pics


I swear I thought this story would wither and die the death it deserves, but it keeps going and going and......Carrie Prejean, who is within her rights to be antigay marriage, has been riding the Fifteen Minutes of Fame Bus for far too long. Somebody ring the bell and kick this bitch to the curb.

Nudie pictures of the allegedly-soon-to-be-crownless Miss California have reportedly surfaced and Carrie, because she'll comment on anything--I mean, seriously, I think she released a statement yesterday about how the Santa Ana winds are mocking her Christian values--said this:

"On April 19, I chose to answer a question during the 2009 Miss USA pageant in an honest and personal manner that expressed my views of the long-established definition of marriage as being between a man and a woman. That answer, and my commitment to stand by my beliefs, has since resulted in attacks on me and my integrity as a woman. We live in a great country; a nation that was built on freedom of speech and freedom of religion. Yet my comments defending traditional marriage have led to intimidation tactics that seek to undermine my reputation and somehow silence me and my beliefs, as if opinion is only a one-way street.
"I am a Christian, and I am a model. Models pose for pictures, including lingerie and swimwear photos. Recently, photos taken of me as a teenager have been released surreptitiously to a tabloid Web site that openly mocks me for my Christian faith. I am not perfect, and I will never claim to be. But these attacks on me and others who speak in defense of traditional marriage are intolerant and offensive. While we may not agree on every issue, we should show respect for others' opinions and not try to silence them through vicious and mean-spirited attacks.
"With that in mind, I will continue to support and defend marriage as the honorable institution it is. I will continue to stand with the overwhelming majority of the American people and the voters of my home state of California. If this whole experience has taught me anything, it is our precious right to speak freely, and how we as Americans can never allow anyone or any group to intimidate or threaten us to keep silent."

First off, honey, don't get your new boobs in a snit. And let's stop commenting on how America has come after you for your views. Your nude, or semi-nude, pictures have nothing to do with your views on gay marriage or your religion, except, well, I don't know too many Christians who would find it Christ-like to show their fake breasts to the world, but that's just me.

And another thing, dear, I don't think anyone is mocking your Christian faith--and if they do, they're as bad as you are--but, rather, they are mocking your blatant hypocrisy in presenting yourself as holier-than-thou-know-it-all.

Just go away Carrie. Go away. All will be forgotten because, as the tide changes in America regarding marriage equality, and it is changing, honey, you will be nothing more than a blip on the radar of religious relics who don't know how to progress to a more open, more equal society.

I don't mock your faith, Carrie, I mock your stupidity and your hypocrisy and your lies.

Go away.

5 comments:

  1. I mock her fake boobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor dear, she is trying to get on the bus and the bus left the station and has already run off the road. The Culture War is over and lost.
    She'll have a luke warm career speaking in mega churches but that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor girl. she really thinks people actually CARE about what she has to say. poor thing. fake boobs and all. and she is entirely within her rights to not support Gay Marriage, just as I am within MY rights to not support her views.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I volunteer to kick her stank ass off the fame bus Bob! I hear a rate gate a'commin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like they say, "You can take the whore out of the trailer, you can't take the trailer out of the whore"

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......