Monday, April 05, 2010

Quote Of The Day

Sometimes you read something and you think WHAT IN THE HELL IS HE ON???

Case in point, one Nicholas Sparks, who proudly asserts that he wrote the movie The Last Song especially for Disney-stripper Mylie Cyrus. Yes, he is proud of that fact, but he is more proud of his own immense talent, as witnessed by the enormous blowjob he gives himself in the following quote:

"There's a difference between drama and melodrama; evoking genuine emotion, or manipulating emotion. It's a very fine eye-of-the-needle to thread. And it's very rare that it works.
That's why I tend to dominate this particular genreThere is this fine line. And I do not verge into melodrama. It's all drama. I try to generate authentic emotional power. I write in a genre that was not defined by me. The examples were not set out by me. They were set out 2,000 years ago by Aeschylus, Sophocles and Euripides. They were called the Greek tragedies. A thriller is supposed to thrill. A horror novel is supposed to scare you. A mystery is supposed to keep you turning the pages, guessing 'whodunit?' A romance novel is supposed to make you escape into a fantasy of romance. What is the purpose of what I do? These are love stories. They went from (Greek tragedies), to Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, then Jane Austen did it, put a new human twist on it. Hemingway did it with A Farewell to Arms. A Farewell to Arms, by Hemingway. Good stuff. That’s what I write. That’s what I write...There are no authors in my genre.
No one is doing what I do."

Now, Nicky, see how easy it is to bend over and kiss your own ass.

6 comments:

  1. WOW, Guess he didn't do it too well this time since his movie came in 4th in it's first week of release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:40 PM

    Wow. He should be over all right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:56 PM

    I'd dominate that and with a ball gag in his mouth I'd only have to listen to his moans and nun of that bs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does seem to think highly of his talent. Who exactly is he again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little bit of confidence goes a long way, especally when you write dreck.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......