Monday, April 05, 2010

Jamie Foxx Would Eat Pizza In An All-Male Shower


It seems that Jamie Foxx and Howard Sterns are having a war of words these days. Stern has made references to Foxx's sexual orientation, by using high school humor--oh, who am I kidding, it's elementary school humor--to poke fun at Foxx's new Sirius radio show, Foxxhole.

I don't need to draw a picture, do I?

All righty then.

So, Jamie Foxx retaliated in kind. He came up with that old standby that straight men who are secure in their sexual orientation use when they are confronted with The Gay Rumor.

He said he'd eat pizza in an all-male shower.

Huh?

Howard Stern: "He seems to be in some bizarre thing where he wants to start in with me so that he can get some attention for his channel on the Foxxhole, which is an interesting name too. The hole. I wonder which hole they're referring to? How many holes are in Jamie? He's got an ass and a mouth. I don't know what he does with them...I gotta sh*tload of stuff on Jamie which isn't a lot of fun......My guess is we're probably not on the same team. I think he's playing for a way different team. I don't know what team he's on but it ain't my team."

Jamie Foxx:
"I'm not gay...A lot of people say that I'm gay and that doesn't bother me, because I could eat a pizza in a male shower and not feel anything because I'm secure with myself."

What exactly, Jamie, do you think gay men do with pizza in the shower, because I didn't get that page in my Gay Rulebook.

5 comments:

  1. Is he saying he'd be relaxed enough to eat pizza? Dunno. Certainly a bizarre choice of words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe "eating pizza" is code for sticking the sausage in his mouth, which is something I would love to do in an all-male room too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note to Jamie -

    I have a shower and the number to Domino's on speed-dial. Let's discuss...

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stern is a little too much...
    Fabulous week darling Bob!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an odd thing to say. What does that even mean?

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......