Saturday, December 12, 2009

Welcome......


....to Jeffrey Dunn, from I Was Half In Love By The Time We Sat Down, which is, in his own words: "....just some of my random thoughts about myself, my family, dating and love and my ideas of sweetness. I suppose the whole point is to reveal things I would never otherwise say out loud to anyone. Sure, bits and pieces here and there maybe, but never all at once like this. So, at times, it may get uncomfortable and childish and so not sexy, but without that element, this would be pointless, really. Most of the times I really do know better, but where is the romance in that? and just for the record, I am not a writer and I like knowing who is actually reading this."

Check him out.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Bob,
    this was very sweet of you.
    -jeffrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following him for a few weeks now. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......