Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Welcome............


............to Daniel, from Up and About, and, in his owns words it's "... yet another random rambling whining personal blog about basically nothing. All and nothing. It's about what goes on in my life, what bothers me, what makes me happy and what makes my life worth living. I'm not trying to make a point here, nor am I aiming to change the world with some cleverly thought out purpose. This is just a fairly creative outsource of my thoughts and ideas. Some well considered, some not. Typos and weird grammar should be seen as an entertaining bonus.

I'm a lazy Scandinavian 40+ bi-ish conspiracy minded suspicious control freak guy with diagnosed mood disorders scared of flying trust issues and a rollercoaster life behind me. Proud dad of two. Fairly unsocial, yet loyal. Soft for red wine and Sci Fi, I seriously and honestly suspect I'm a horrible person to live with. But on the positive side (?) I enjoy cats a good book my friends travel wasting my money technology music art photography railways interesting people and anything shiny appearing in front of my eyes. And caring about the ones I love and life for. This blog is probably not worth the time spent. You are now officially warned, don't come say I didn't tell you."

Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:10 PM

    Thank you very much, I definitely feel welcome!

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......