Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Sharon Needles .... The Best WOMAN .... Won!

This episode was when i joined Team Needles. This runway performance I just loved. I loved the dark side and the edginess. And the humor. After this one, I was Team Needles all the way to the end, clapping like a little Drag Star when her name was announced.
And I loved this kind of reunion/crowning-the-winner episode better than just a reunion. It was fun and far less bitchy, though we did have some drama.
I was a bit saddened that Willam got kicked off just for getting a little man candy room service; I was hoping for something more tawdry.
I was glad PhiPhi was called out for her attitude, backstabbing, two-drag-faces.
I loved Latrice "Motherf**kin" Royale. I came late to the Latrice party, but she's a class act and cannot wait to see her on Drag U.
I love Chad Michaels. And I love Cher. I just wish he didn't look like Cher in every single episode.
That said........
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDLES!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween, indeed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:47 AM

    Congrats to Needles! Yay for winning!
    Now, I believe one of two things: Willam was either a set-up from the very beginning (how convenient for Ru to kick off someone else than one of the lipsyncing queens who were on the SAME team) or the "I got side action during filming the show" is just BS - to preserve the reputation of both Willam and the show/Ru... oh well, I guess we'll never know for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the best WOMAN won. I'm still on Team Willem, and I love Chad Michaels, but I really think Sharon Needles is the FUTURE of drag.

    And I couldn't agree with you more about the format of the reunion show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:25 PM

    Hated this reunion show. I read that all three were announced individually as winner, video was taken, and no one knew who the real winner was until Monday night. I wondered why Sharon's reaction was so lame and she was crowned with the little tiny tiara rather than the Big Ass Crown. I would much rather see some real emotion rather than what we saw Monday night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well tootes, I called from the beginning, I thought Sharon would take this, as I was famaliar with her acts, but didn't know how Ru would take it! Sooooooooooo happy, and she has already a trip to Philly in the works for next month! You know I there!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couldn't agree with you more! Sharon Needles is the FUTURE of drag.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......