Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lindsay Lohan IS Elizabeth Taylor!

So, you know Lohan is set to appear in the destined-to-be-craptastic Lifetime movie Liz & Dick, right?
Well, this is an actual picture of Liz, followed by a picture of Lohan trying on a costume for the role, and I must say, the resemblance is astounding! I mean, I didn't think it was possible but Lohan looks like a perfect fit for the part of.......................................................................
....wait for it.........................................................
....Liz Taylor's Betty Ford Center crackheaded roommate!
Type.Casting!

5 comments:

  1. It's blasphemy I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, absolutely wonderful... made me really laugh out loud !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:19 AM

    Kill me. Kill me now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell this isn't happening! This can't be happening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It boggles my mind. Who does this casting? Not only does the actress who protrays Elizabeth Taylor have to be a world class beauty, she has to have that wordliness about her, not trash.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......