Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lesly Charles Has A Big Dick And He Knows How To Use It

Okay, so I tend to believe that police officers are a generally good lot, doing their job to keep us safe from harm. I know, it sounds kinda Pollyanna, but I've never had a run-in with a bad cop. Not even the time I got stopped for doing, as the officer said, nine-zero, down I-5 in California, and told him I needed to be in LA in 15 minutes--I was roughly 200 miles from LA--did I get an attitude from him. I got a chuckle and a, Well, it looks like you're gonna be late.

But I've heard horror stories about cops with big, um, attitudes, and big, um, chips on their shoulders, and now, cops with big, um, dicks.

Sergeant Lesly Charles, a uniformed NYPD officer, was caught on video unleashing a tirade against a group of Brooklyn men, threatening them with his gun, and, apparently his big, um, dick. He seems to indicate that some criminal activity is fine and dandy as long as you, well, bow down to his big, um, dick.

It seems Big Dicked Lesly--and I think the fact that his name is Lesly is what causes him to run his mouth about the size of his big, um, dick--was angry over a car that was illegally parked and his rant against the men was recorded on a 20-minute cellphone video.

The footage includes Lesly shrieking--because Lesly's are shriekers--at a young man near a silver BMW, telling him: “This is my street. All right? If you got to play tough, that’s your problem . . . I do whatever the fuck I want.”

And then Lesly followed the man, and his friends, into a nearby restaurant, along with two plainclothed officers, and told the men, “I have the long dick. You don’t.....Your pretty face....I like it very much. My dick will go in your mouth and come out your ear. Don’t fuck with me. All right?”

When the young man, the target of Lesly's big, um, dick, said, “I didn’t do anything,” Lesly continued:

“Listen to me. When you see me, you look the other way. Tell your boys, I don’t fuck around. All right? I’ll take my gun and put it up your ass and then I’ll call your mother afterwards. You understand that? And I’ll put your shit in your own mouth. I’m here every fucking day. I don’t go home. I have no life. No kids. I do what I do.’’

The 21-year-old man who shot the video was arrested that night and charged with disorderly conduct; that means he ignored Lesly's orders to leave. And the NYPD has releases his arrest record, showing that he has been arrested more than 20 times, including for petty larceny and weapons and pot possession.

Um, but does that mean Lesly had to act like such a big, um, dick?

An NYPD spokeswoman said the department is investigating the incident, and Lesly, when reached by phone, said, “I’m just doing God’s work. You know I can’t comment . . . Have a blessed day.”

A source close to Lesly said that in the past, “all efforts at civility failed’’ in dealing with the men, who are known to loiter and play loud music, prompting complaints from local businesses; “The sergeant was trying to get the message across in a way they could understand.’

I think Lesly could have used a different approach, and kept his big, um dick, to himself.

via The New York Post where they have posted the video.

8 comments:

  1. The fact that the department had to release the victims record says it all.

    They're trying to deflect away from the bad cop. But the video is out there and it makes NYPD look pretty bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa.....hopefully this allegedly larged dick bad cop will no longer be sporting that nice blue uniform. He makes all those nice humans in blue look very very bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a professional size queen, he needs to show me the goods and I be the judge if he thinks he is hung. It's probably four inches anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's wrong... but kind of hot too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work at a hotel. We sometimes have skateboarders zooming past our entrance. All I have to do is go out and tell them they can't skate board near the hotel. I tell them in a respectful way. They appreciate the way I tell them and they stop skate boarding. It always works. Just tonight it worked again. And I did this without telling them I had a big dick. Obviously this police officer has low self esteem or else he wouldn't feel the need to "big dick" everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you need to do a little more digging. Surely yoiu could have come up with some photos of the alleged weapon of mass destruction!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you need to do a little more digging. Surely yoiu could have come up with some photos of the alleged weapon of mass destruction!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey hey, having been born and raised in L.A. ... EAST L.A. I have seen my share of sadistic, narcissistic, dick cops. In the 1970's they were notoriously violent. I am a 55 year old upstanding citizen today and I still see it. I was rear-ended two years ago while at a dead stop by a drunk ... a falling down drunk. Didn't have my cell phone. Anyway, I exchanged information with the drunk and then started home when I immediately came upon a Sheriff's car. I signaled them over. They stopped and I told them what had happened, gave them the guys license plate number and said "you can catch him right now ... he lives up this street and he just left" .... their response ...."Uh ... we're gang detail." So ... I guess it's not as exciting to catch someone who didn't (a) shoot someone with a 30 odd 6; (b) ram into a van killing all members of a family; or (c) play cops and robbers. UGH. DISGUSTING.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......