Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hottie Quote Of The Day


"I find the whole situation to be horrible and awful. Every time I see the headlines, I begin an inner hurricane of throwing up. I wanna see Jon & Kate Plus Eight: The Musical. Jon versus Kate. I wanna see four kids on one side, and four kids on the other, snapping menacingly to music as they walk toward one another."

Ryan Reynolds, aka Hottie McHottie, on Jon & Kate Plus Eight.

Uh, Ryan? Yeah, Bob here. If they do, uh, ever decide to make that, er, musical, I'd be, um real happy to go with you.

Just sayin'.

9 comments:

  1. Did you see him on the cover of this week's Entertainment Weekly? Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord, the visuals I'm getting on "Jon & Kate Plus 8: The Musical"...hahaha....classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um what did he say, I wasnt paying attention because all I could do is imagine him naked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm picturing that scene from West Side Story with the Sharks and Jets as the kids snap toward each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's just too hot for any one single solitary word or feeling. A single sound? maybe...a long, long sound.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I had no idea Ryan had such a tasty torso!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd watch Ryan tie his shoes...

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. "inner hurricane of throwing up"

    I like that! I'll have to remember it so I can repeat it to people who don't read your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......