Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Funnies



I am not a Twitterer.
I don't like Twitter.
I don't think people in Botswana or Avignon or Osaka need to know what I'm doing at any given time. I don't need to know what I'm doing at any given time. But I will say kudos to those in Iran who used Twitter to get their stories out.
That's what a Twitter should be.
Just sayin'.



Too late, Mr. President, too late.
When you court us and ask for our vote and tell us that together we can make a change, and then we get the same old status quo, well, we'll rock the boat.
And if nothing happens in the next couple of years we may rock the vote.....for someone else.

3 comments:

  1. I hate Twitter too, but I use it for promotion. Sigh. I'm a bad man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This morning I was wondering if people are tuning into the news and hearing all about Twittering and Tweeting from Iran and wondering 'What the Hell are they talking about? Birds tweet, am I right, Martha?'

    otoh, the guys who put this thing together must be over the Moon about now. Went from an entertaining and trite site to world changing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute funnies, and valid points.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......