It ain't workin', Mittsy. Especially now that your tax returns have been released and we can all see just how unlike us you are:
- Mitt Romney earned $21.7 million in 2010....just like me.
- Mitt Romney earned $20.9 million in 2011.....just like me.
- Mitt Romney paid a lower tax rate [13.9%...less than the 15% he originally claimed] than many middle-class Americans....just like me.
- Mitt Romney's tax rate was also well below what other wealthy people pay, which is 25%...just like me.
- Mitt Romney makes more in a day [more than $33,000 in a day] than the average American makes in a year, and becomes a 1 percenter every week...just like me.
- Mitt Romney paid almost nothing [0.1%] in payroll taxes because the tax is only assessed on earned wages; most working Americans pay 7.65 percent....just like me.
- Mitt Romney has accounts in the Cayman Islands, Switzerland, and Luxembourg, countries notorious for tax dodging....just like me. [Aides said he closed his Swiss account in 2010 because it might have been “politically embarrassing.”]
- Mitt Romney's [and Newt's] tax plans would slash Romney’s taxes to less than half what he pays now....just like me.
But hey, that's just like me.