Monday, October 24, 2011

The Tug Battle Is Not Really A Battle

Apparently my love for all things Adele has struck a nerve with a certain blogger who shall remain nameless....Tug....and he seems to think that he....Tug.....has a better female singer than Adele.


Well, the battle never really took off because his......Tug.....choice was another of my favorite female singers. Kelly Clarkson.


Sorry to tell you......Tug.......but I loves me some Kelly and i loves me some Adele, and if Kelly has her way, she'll sing one day with Adele.
So, take that.......Tug....and enjoy some Kelly and some Adele.....

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:51 PM

    Don't make me choose! I've been a KC fan for many years. I think her voice is one of the most consistenly strong in history. I can't wait to stop on my way home from the office tomorrow to buy her new CD. I love Adele, too, but I think she was overexposed this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan usually of female singers, but I do love Adele's voice. Kelly? Yeah, not so much so.

    Battle on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you two are just joking around, but it's so entertaining for me and that's all that really matters, isn't it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't make me show you both up and start posting vids by Teena Marie (God rest her funky soul) - Lady Tee would shut this battle down!

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:34 AM

    yeah...I couldn't choose between these two amazing voices. both these bitches can SANG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just what is it with all this Adele adulation? Beats me! As for choosing between her and K.C. - well, much of a muchness. I too couldn't choose between these voices. So neither, thank you!
    (Sorry to have 'sullied' this blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you gay guys & your Divas!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......