Thursday, April 02, 2009

This Is Good


Ah, this is excellent news!

Fox is planning on launching a new Saturday late night show with my girl Wanda Sykes. It won't be your run-o-the-mill talk show, either, because Wanda don't play like that.

It'll be edgy, political, satirical, and all out funny.

Wanda's launch date is up in the air, though. It could be on as early as the fall, or wait until January. But it will occupy the spot formerly known as MadTV, which is leaving the air.

Now, I have shown this clip before, but it always makes me laugh, so here is a sampling of the gift I call Wanda!!!


4 comments:

  1. This would be great. the sitcome she did was pretty mild mannered Sykes.I love her common sense edginess. Truly a unique jolting way of reminding us who we are as human beings.
    Love this interview " coming out Black"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm am all for Wanda having her own show, but on Fox????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanda is just as funny off stage as she is on it! We hung with her once when she did a show on Philly. Our friend got us comped tickets and since he was her guide to the city so to speak, he invited us along for a few cock-a-tails. She was just funny as hell! And very personable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so far behind reading your blog!!! Sorry!

    Love Wanda! Fox?

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......