Monday, April 06, 2009

Every Mother's Son? I Hope Not


While Farrah Fawcett is reportedly fighting for her life--her 24-year-old son is now fighting two brand new drug charges.

Redmond O'Neal was arrested around 9:30 this morning in Castaic, California--and here's the rub, he was on jail grounds at the time of his arrest!

According to cops, Redmond had just dropped off two friends at a detention center to visit a jailed buddy, when an officer stopped his car to perform a routine security check in the jail parking lot. Authorities say when the cop came over to the car, Redmond informed the officer that he was in possession of narcotics.

Redmond was immediately searched and then arrested for possession of a controlled substance and bringing narcotics into a secured jail facility. Redmond is still behind bars--his bail has been set at $25k.

7 comments:

  1. Someday if we could crack the addiction gene, or whatever it is that holds people like this, it will be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its all so damn sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gawd, I hope not too. I hope she recovers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people (ie: George Michael, Lindsay Lohan, Boy George) just never seem to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a dumb ass! I hope she fully recovers, if fo no other reason than she deserves a chance to smack the shit out of him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sentiments exactly, Miss G!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. I never realized how much he looks like his dad!

    But, I'm so sorry to say this, how did those two have a son that is .... well, not that good lookin???

    My God. I'm mean. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......