Wednesday, October 14, 2015

This is a story about how high-larious  I am, and how not funny Carlos is ... until the moment, from out of the blue, he slays me with The Funny.

We love Black-ish ... ABC, Wednesday nights at 9PM, 8PM Central. This week, the father played by Anthony Anderson, had a prostate exam and when he came home he took to the couch whimpering about how he needed soup. And his wife, played by Tracie Ellis-Ross, said she couldn't understand a word he was saying because she didn't speak "Little bitch."

I died. And I looked at Carlos ....

Bob: "That's the language you speak when you're sick! Little Bitch! And I don't speak it so that's why i can never understand a word you're saying. It's Little Bitch."

Carlos, lowering his gaze at me: "Well, I don't speak Big C**t."

Bam! I died. I am the 'Funny One' ... everyone says so, but when Carlos gets a good one off, I seriously die.

7 comments:

  1. At my house we're both big c**ts when we feel poorly. It gets a bit tense when we're both down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAM!! is right! LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you two can't talk nice, or have anything nice to say.....come sit by me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bam!

    (....drops the mic)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like me and Tim

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......