Sunday, March 22, 2015

Something Different This Way Comes

So, a few days ago, I did a little Spring cleaning around here, and spruced up the blog with a dash of color; I was over the whole dark blue thing and wanted something lighter. Now, that doesn't mean that this look will stay, it just means ch-ch-changes.

And not just in the look, but also in tone and content. I fear that the blog has gotten away from me spewing my own personal views an any topic that interests me ... and those topics run the gamut from Kathy Griffin to Obama to the Catholic Church to Hot Guys to What's on TV to Architecture ... so, I'm gonna switch things up.

Some mainstays on the blog will be gone, maybe forever, maybe for a short while as I ponder the changes, and others may evolve; I'm kinda growing tired of the Gossip posts and the Sunday Funnies, but I like Architecture Wednesday and I Didn't Say It ... and ...

I've just found that there are more interesting things, more important things, more personal things to think about and share; some serious, some ludicrous, some important, some just plain dumb. But, as Leslie Gore once sang, and I will paraphrase, ♫ ♪ It's my blog and I'll change it if I want to ... ♪ ♫. 

I have things on my mind, swirling around, that I want to share and talk about, and I think now is as good a time as any to switch it up because I figure if I'm not that interested in what I'm saying why should you be?.

Stay tuned ....

13 comments:

  1. I love this blog! Whatever you want to talk about, Bob, I am ready to listen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love change and I love your blog. I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you do. Anything that keeps YOU inspired and interested in sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the driver. We are the passengers. Drive on. It's been a great ride so far Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whatever ya want, honey chile; you KNOW I'mma hang around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. We're here for the long haul. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the weekly posts I liked most was Random Musing. I've even used it at my blog a couple of times. I'd hate to see it go, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I'll still be checking you out several times a day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll miss the funnies and so will my friends

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have noticed the change's and love them. I have gotten emails about such posts that people want to see more or less of. So I may do the same. Its important to change things up a bit and keep them fresh if a blog is going to survive in what sometimes looks like a possible land of extinction.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:51 PM

    Love the new colors! I will really miss the "Funnies"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new look; will miss the gossip, cuz, Hon, you can DISH.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, gossip may not go, nor the Random Musings, just maybe a reshift of them. i'm still debating.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just became a follower and really interested in your writings! Your kids are adorable. Excited to read some new content from you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What ever you write, I'll be a reading! Keep on, keeping on with the changes!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......