Friday, March 06, 2015

Which One Would You Hit: The Looking Edition

We don't get HBO, so I never saw the first season of the series, Looking, until AT&T gave us a Free Preview, and I recorded all of the episodes. it was a bit grimy, for my tastes, which is different than gritty, which I would have liked, but we aren't here to discuss that.
It's a simple question:

Which.One.Would.You.Hit?

Clockwise from the top left: Jonathan Groff, Murray Bartlett, Frankie J. Alvarez, Raul Castillo or Daniel Franzese.

Which ... one.

12 comments:

Bob Slatten said...

I can narrow this down.
I can narrow this down.
I can narrow this down.
I can narrow this down.

Murray Bartlett.

Anonymous said...

I dunno. I suppose it depends on what you want me to hit them with.
Deedles

anne marie in philly said...

Jonathan Groff - HELL YEAH!

Susan said...

What anne marie said, and ever since I first saw him on Glee! :)

mistress maddie said...

I decline this week.

Robb Delman said...

Hard hard choice (pun intended, I guess) but Raul, that smile, those eyes...cripes.

Bob Slatten said...

Maddie declines???????????



:::::thud::::::::

Raybeard said...

Not a happy choice at all so I'll bow out of this one.

Blobby said...

Frankie J. - but when he has a full beard. Though surprised you don't have Russell Tovey up there too.

Bob Slatten said...

@Blobby
He's too effeminate for me. ;)

Mark in DE said...

Which ONE??? How about all of them!?!?! (Does that make me a slut?) I think all of them are sexy in different ways.

KEVolution! said...

i couldn't even imagine picking just ONE.

so...i'll let them pick me!

but really, since jgro can sing, I'll pick him! cute, sexy bod and can serenade me? done.