Friday, March 06, 2015

Which One Would You Hit: The Looking Edition

We don't get HBO, so I never saw the first season of the series, Looking, until AT&T gave us a Free Preview, and I recorded all of the episodes. it was a bit grimy, for my tastes, which is different than gritty, which I would have liked, but we aren't here to discuss that.
It's a simple question:

Which.One.Would.You.Hit?

Clockwise from the top left: Jonathan Groff, Murray Bartlett, Frankie J. Alvarez, Raul Castillo or Daniel Franzese.

Which ... one.

12 comments:

  1. I can narrow this down.
    I can narrow this down.
    I can narrow this down.
    I can narrow this down.

    Murray Bartlett.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:34 PM

    I dunno. I suppose it depends on what you want me to hit them with.
    Deedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonathan Groff - HELL YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What anne marie said, and ever since I first saw him on Glee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard hard choice (pun intended, I guess) but Raul, that smile, those eyes...cripes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maddie declines???????????



    :::::thud::::::::

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a happy choice at all so I'll bow out of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frankie J. - but when he has a full beard. Though surprised you don't have Russell Tovey up there too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Blobby
    He's too effeminate for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Which ONE??? How about all of them!?!?! (Does that make me a slut?) I think all of them are sexy in different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:53 PM

    i couldn't even imagine picking just ONE.

    so...i'll let them pick me!

    but really, since jgro can sing, I'll pick him! cute, sexy bod and can serenade me? done.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......