Monday, January 12, 2009

Stupid Is As Stupid Does


I'm not exactly sure what this woman is famous for, other than having an ass that looks like she's shoplifting melons from Publix, but Kim Kardashian is, well, dumb.
Here's the proof:

"People assume I’m a party girl, I love to dress up. But you’ll never catch me at an afterparty. I don’t even drink alcohol. Hate it. Never have. I had two sips of margarita last night at dinner and I said 'I’m drunk!' I’m definitely asleep before midnight."

Honey, get yourself a bartender's guide, and no, it's not a book to find hot bartenders, it tells you how to make a drink. And you'll find in the above-mentioned book that margaritas are made with, gulp, alcohol.
So, you see, Kimmy of the BigAss, you do drink.
You do.
Perhaps you just get too drunk to remember.

2 comments:

  1. I do not understand this current culture of people becoming celebrities for no other reason than they are related to someone famous. They don't "do" anything, yet they are celebrities. I just don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're preaching to the choir.

    If big ass meant clebrity status 95% of South Carolina would have their own shows!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......