Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Very Amy Winehouse Christmas......from Mistress Maddie!

Lucky me!
I stopped in to visit the Mistress at her place, A Day With The Mistress Borghese, one day and she had a contest goin' on. Leave a comment was all I had to do to win a copy of Amy Winehouse's Lioness: Hidden Treasures.
I'd do anything for some Amy, so comment I did, and was one of the lucky ones chosen to receive the CD. And, of course, seeing as it was a gift from Mistress Maddie, it came with its own bottle of Gin and some guy-liner, er, eye-liner.
I'll be teasing my hair into a beehive, slathering on some guy-liner, and then relaxing with some Amy. Thanks Mistress!
And, for all of you, here's some Amy Winehouse for Christmas Eve....

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Amy! Enjoy the gin. I do expect to see some pictures of you with beehive and guy-liner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, how did I miss this competition.

    Enjoy the gin over Christmas. Hope it is a good one for you and yours.

    http://ianjosephbrook.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am as green as that bottle of gin.....
    That Maddie is one gracious mistress.

    Happy Happy to you & Carlos!

    xoxox
    wally

    ReplyDelete
  4. that Mistress Maddie is just a doll... Congratulations on a well deserved win...
    Thanks for keeping it real Bob.
    A very merry Christmas to you and Carlos and all your adorable furry little children Darling..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you enjoyed it Bob!!!! And we would love to see the pictures of the beehive,lol!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't Amy Winehouse Jewish? that's what a category in wikipedia said.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......