Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Christmas In Smallville

The lighting of the town Christmas Tree.
Carlos plays in the band.....
can you spot him?
The town tree....kind Charlie Brown-ish, but it's a live tree and will only get better.
The town clock tower, strung with lights, is in the background.
Casa Bob y Carlos.....with the new lights.
We banished the white and went with the color!
Our 'yard' tree decorated for daytime......
.......and for night!
Welcome to our house.......
.....we left the lights on.
Our tree from the porch.......
...and on the inside.
I believe this is my ornament......
....and this is for Carlos!
What's a gay tree without a disco ball?
A less shiny, but still very pretty metal snowflake.
Even Twisted Kitty is getting into the spirit, and planning to go all Santa on us!

11 comments:

  1. Loverly, loverly!
    This year we will measure how high Tar's nose can reach and place ornaments above that height.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:13 AM

    Wow, you guys went all out with the decorations. I wish I could do that. I live in a neighborhood where someone stole my handmade wreath and I haven't decorated the apartment since.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is the perfect color for Christmas and I love the colored lights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Based on this post, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you and this "Carlos" fella are homersexuals. Amirite?

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:23 PM

    Nice decorating job guys! And yes, the town tree is a little Charlie Brownish.

    But I'm happy to see color making a comeback. The white lights were so sterile looking.

    And I'm seriously digging the new GE lights that change colors and patterns and the facts that:

    a) They come down in price to about $20 a box AFTER the holidays

    and

    b) You can hack them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:07 PM

    OMG! We have the exact same disco ball on our tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it all; it's so crixmussy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The naughty oranament talks to me...well so does the disco ball... hello...lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very festive, enjoy the run-up to the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......