Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Architecture Wednesday: Let It Snow!

Since it's Christmas, although you couldn't tell my our non-global-warming affected weather in Smallville where we go from near 80 one to below 50 the next and which lent itself to giving me a massive sore throat, but I digress--I thought we'd go somewhere snowy this week.
Aspen.
And, though this little cabin in the mountains is over twenty-years-old, it has been completely refurbished, ready for me to play snow bunny, looking all cute in my après ski-wear, sipping hot chocolate laced with Peppermint Schnapps in front of the fire.
Let's go.
The interior is stylish and modern, the main feature is natural wood. But all of the rooms have their own color scheme: black, red, white and grey. For a house so rustic outside, it looks like a trip to the future once you walk through the door.
Who's in?

source

3 comments:

  1. SOLD! I'm ready to move in! I love it! The only thing I now need is a hunky lumberjack man!!!! Just amazing interior.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:46 PM

    No shovels needed here! As long as I have good food, booz and and a hat man to keep my warm, every day can be a snow day.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......